The history of our company, M/s Kach Motors Pvt. Ltd., dates back to the year 1996 when we established business with the vision of becoming a pioneer in the engineering sector. Today, we are considered an exporter and manufacturer of Automobile Stud, Threaded Bush, U Bolts, Automobiles Pins, Welding Assemblies and other engineering components of unmatched quality. With such an immense experience and knowledge, we efficiently manage our engineering functions. It was in the year 2005 when we grabbed the opportunity of integrating and engineering automotive components, thereby, establishing a strong foothold as an OE supplier.
Customer contentment being our primary objective, we keep diversifying our product portfolio and solely aim to bring forth top-of-the-line engineering components. Moreover, we also conduct management meeting and training meeting for our teams to enhance the productivity.
We have been able to consistently provide high quality products and service to customers because of support of our ultramodern facilities and infrastructure. Our company has manufacturing facility situated in Madhya Pradesh, India, where we have the following:
Mechanical, Pneumatic and Hydraulic Presses (50T, 250T & 400T)
Heat Treatment Products
Through Hardening (SQF, Continuous SQF & Pit) Furnace.
Surface Finishing Products
Special Purpose Machines
Broaching Pull and Push Type
Surface Treatment Products
Grinders & Straightening Equipment
CAD & CAM Facility
AutoCAD for 2D
Solid Edge for 3D Modelling & Unigraphics NX for CAM
We get high orders for our Automobiles Pins, U Bolts, Welding Assemblies and many other products from numerous customers. Our clientele consists of many renowned names of the market, including Daimler, Eicher Tractors, Volvo, John Deere, Mahindra, Force Motors, Avtec, AMW, Caparo, NHK, Hindustan Motors Limited, Hendrickson, etc.
Being quality focused, we ensure to deliver such high quality range of U Bolts, Automobiles Pins, Welding Assemblies, etc., which is capable of satisfying customers. At our premises, rigid quality control and testing standards are followed at every stage, from the procurement of raw materials till final dispatch of orders to customers. By following strict quality control policies and ensuring impressive attributes in our range, we are transforming expectations of respectable customers into speechless reality.
Testing & Inspection
At our company, we understand that to have a benchmark output, it is important to have right evaluation of quality and dimensional perfection. At our well-maintained Physical and Metallurgical Laboratory, quality assurance works are done with the help of these modern testing and inspection facilities:
Awards & Certificates
Due to our high quality products, we have received the following certificates:
- ISO 45001:2018 certified by TUV-SUD.
- ISO 14001:2004 certified by TUV-SUD.
Some awards that we have bagged in our journey by M/s Volvo Eicher Commercial Vehicles Ltd. are:
- Award for Outstanding Contribution to New Parts Development (2004-05)
- Award for Outstanding Contribution to Supply Chain Management(2005-06)
- Award for Outstanding Contribution to Supply Chain Management (2009-10)
- Award for Outstanding Contribution to New Parts Development (2013)
- At 9th CII National competitiveness and cluster summit (2016), we have received 2nd prize in Kaizen Energy (MSME)
- At the 10th CII national competitiveness and cluster summit (2017), we got 2nd prize in kaizen environment
- For improvement of QPPM by John Deere, we have received 2nd prize in supplier focus excellence program
- Because of our Quality Performance, we have received Appreciation Certificate by NHK Springs India Ltd.
We are proud of being nominated for many accreditation of the industry; some of them are:
- Nomination among first five vendors in Development of New Parts (2005-06)
- Nomination among three vendors in Development of New Parts (2006-07)
- Nomination among first five vendors in Supply Chain Management (2006-07)
- Nomination among first five vendors in Supply Chain Management (2010-11)
- Nomination among first three vendors in development of new part (2012)
- Nomination among top five vendors in Supply Chain Management (2013)
- Nomination among top five vendors in Supply Chain Management (2014)